Tuesday, May 1, 2018

" LEA 11 OPENING OF "IF THE MIND IS ABSENT " 

 "BY KERUPA FLOW "



OPENING MAY 4TH 2018 23 PM OR 11 PM SL TIME

"If the Mind is Absent"
Things differ depending on the viewers.
Physics? No, in my mind, in your mind.
Sometimes it's a mistake.
But illusion is  a fun toy.
Sometimes it is a political confrontation.
It may be that we are opening our eyes at the risk of life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think that my sense of reality may have changed significantly in 2011.It was a year of major disaster in Japan.
The things that are happening at that time reflect something in my work.

I myself often do not notice about it when making.

I'm thinking about the meaning again while surrounding my past works.
Looking up at the sky at night, the stars away from the eyes' focus are more clearly visible. I hope my work show things like that way.
I'm happy if you can enjoy my world a bit off the reality.
As much as possible, I will explain the meaning of what I made.

Because I know that it will not be the end of what you see.

Enjoy!
Kerupa Flow


HERE IS THE EVENT LANDMARK OR SLUR

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA11/46/47/24

No comments:

Post a Comment